Where do you think you’re going?
Newcastle University and Imperial College would like to invite you to participate in a different sort of Workshop to help shape future research into sustainable intelligent transport.
It will be sparky; it will be challenging; it will think the unthinkable – and it will be FREE with refreshments provided.
You’ll not want to miss it, will you?
• Will the internet and technology influence how we travel? Whether we travel at all?
• Can technology help mobility?
• How useful is “user-generated content”?
• How far can mobile internet and Web2.0 get you? – literally
• Where is transport research going?
• Did Beethoven have a food processor?
Come and listen to new thoughts on old problems; share with us what you think matters; show us what you’re up to; join in when people ask the questions they’ve always wanted to pose on transport and the internet; suggest the areas you think need investigation.
Proceedings will be live blogged and tweeted from the event; together with remote contributions these will be forwarded to EPSRC as the outcome of the workshop and the SIMM final report.
If you’d like details about attending, exhibiting, making a short presentation or demonstrating a product or technology, or following the workshop online please visit digitaltransport.wordpress.com or contact Hannah Bryan (Address removed) at Newcastle University (0191 222 6420).