#tdc10 Tweets/Blogs/Articles on Thinking Digital 2010, the North East's annual international technology & ideas conference

from Herb Kim at Codeworks... 

Codeworks Thinking Digital Logo

Dear Thinkers,

Amazingly, a week has already passed since Thinking Digital 2010. For me, the 'recovery' process from this year's conference has been a lot easier than the past two years. Part of this is probably down to experience but I think mainly it is because Thinking Digital 2010 or #TDC10 actually exceeded our expectations in so many ways.

We hosted delegates from 17 countries this year and a large number of Thinking Digital first-timers. Time and again you keep commenting about the great atmosphere of the conference. Of course, so much of that is down to you and the warm, welcoming, witty and fun digital microcosm that you helped create.

And while we only numbered 500 at The Sage Gateshead, our collective voice was heard far and wide. As Lauren Laverne mentioned, the 4000 tweets sent by 700 people during the conference sent our Twitter hashtag - #TDC10 - to the number one spot on Twitter in the UK for much of Wednesday and Thursday.

Since the start of the conference we've seen an explosion of user-generated and social media content so I wanted to send you an email that tried to aggregate much of what we found. Please let me know if I've missed anything! So here's the list...

Blogs and Articles (all links to articles are in green)

Pictures & Video

We'll be posting our own pictures and videos shortly but in the meantime checkout:

We've also used Microsoft's amazing photosynth system to merge the visualisations in the Barbour room into one image, below you can click to check out both at the photosynth.net website or view the high-res jpegs.

Once again, thank you all for the great support you have given to make this conference the wonderful gathering it has become. This year's speakers and talks were almost uniformly strong and excellent but it's what's happening before and after the talks between members of the community that is really setting Thinking Digital apart from nearly any other conference or event.

If I have missed anything off the list above please do let me know and I'll do my best to spread the word in the future.

I'll be in touch later this week with our annual Thinking Digital survey so please lookout for that if you can.

And, hopefully, most of you know that registration is now open - we'd greatly appreciate your early support for 2011 by registering now at these cheap prices. We'll be closing this round of registration on Thursday, 24 June and offering 100% of your money back until the beginning of March 2011 so plenty of time to find out if you diary will allow you to join us.

On behalf of the Thinking Digital team, our thanks once again to you all.

Best Regards.

Herb.

This message was sent from Herb Kim to (Address removed). It was sent from: Codeworks, St Peters Gate, Charles St, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear SR6 0AN, United Kingdom. You can modify/update your subscription via the link below.

Email Marketing by
iContact - Try It Free!

Manage your subscription  

Important Information

This e-mail and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Gateshead Council.

If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.

Communications by e-mail are not guaranteed to be private or secure.

Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this e-mail in error

This email has been scanned by the Webroot E-Mail Security SaaS system provided by TekNet Solutions Ltd

Graham Jordan. Sent on .
click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php, Email Marketing by iContact, Manage Your Subscriptions and Profile, Login to iContact or iContact Pro - Start Creating Now